Schools are required to continue to formally track every student’s daily attendance even during this period of flexible and remote learning when learning at home.
If your child hasn’t already made contact with their teacher for the day, we ask that you contact the school or the class teacher by 10 am to indicate learning tasks set by the school are being undertaken, or that your child is unwell.
Please use one of the following methods:
- Message via Xuno directly to the class teacher/s
- Message teacher directly via See-Saw or Class Dojo
- Message to the school via Xuno (email@example.com) adding your child/ren’s full names and grade e.g. 3PC
- Email to the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) adding your child/ren’s full names and grade e.g. 3PC
- Call school office on 9395 1758
Thank you very much for your on-going support.